Brooklyn's New Beginnings

Welcome to our travel blog. Come with us to China as we become a family of four.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Welcome to the Ballantyne family travel blog. Edward, Joshua and I (Ashley) will be travelling to China to adopt our daughter, Brooklyn, August 23rd through September 10th. We are happy that you decided to come along with us (although physically coming with us would have been better!).

We will be able to access the blog daily from the hotels, or at least that is what I've seen others do. We are new to blogging and we also are new to our digital camera so I will apologize now if we are unable to post pictures from China since it needs a special software.

We hope you will enjoy getting to see and read what we do daily, and hope you will post us comments so we can read your reactions. It is easy to post a comment. At the bottom of each new post that I write, there is a little "button" you can click that says "post a comment" (or something along those lines), click that and it will bring you to where you can type out a message for us. It will ask you if you are a blogger or you want to leave an anonymous message. If you don't have a blog, you will need to check "anonymous" and then sign your name at the end of your message so we will know who left the comment.

But if you comment about the random Better Homes and Gardens picture below, I will ban ya. ;)

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Aug 22, 09:05:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Come on Ashley! Get us a decent picture in here would ya? How about the Baby Brooklyn in the basket picture? :) I'm not afraid of your threats...ok I am a little since you're a blackbelt...but I'm hoping that your love for me will allow you to forgive me.

    Safe travels sweetie. Love you and am so so proud of you for making your dream come true!

     
  • At Tue Aug 22, 11:43:00 PM PDT , Blogger Ashley said...

    You crack me up, Dawn.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home