Brooklyn's New Beginnings

Welcome to our travel blog. Come with us to China as we become a family of four.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Candid Camera...




No time to chat, but I knew you would appreciate photos....


Zoo photos up next time, then in the following posts I will borrow an idea from a friend. (I would link, but her blog is pw protected.) It is her two year anniversary of becoming a family so she decided to detail each day she was in China with photos and commentary. I thought this would be a great idea for me to do since I wasn't able to post much in China (sloooow computers and restless baby :) ) and there are SO many photos I've been wanting to show.
~~please note the prestine clean kitchen floor. Miracles do happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home