Brooklyn's New Beginnings

Welcome to our travel blog. Come with us to China as we become a family of four.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hang on!

I promise I am still here. I didn't know having another child would heave another 5,000% more work upon us. Laundry for such a small girl caused us to triple the amount of loads we do. I just don't get it.

Work is hectic and I have zero time to myself, hence why my posting has been...., um....sparadic since we came home from China. I have a zillion photos I want to show everyone (my friends and family that have given up on this blog, understandably), but have no time to wait the 30 minutes it takes to upload a single picture.

I promise I will post at least one or two in the next week or so. Brooklyn has changed so much!

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Apr 15, 08:17:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've heard 2 kids is 5x as much work... Can't wait to find out for myself, except, well, looks like we have a couple of years to go. Welcome back!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home