Brooklyn's New Beginnings

Welcome to our travel blog. Come with us to China as we become a family of four.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Going on a short trip...




I will post the long-awaited zoo pictures after I return on Sunday. Believe me, they are worth the hyped-up wait.

In the mean time, here are a few pictures from when we recently went to the aquarium. We had a blast with a friend of mine and her daughter, who is Brooklyn's best friend. Josh read every single piece of information about every animal and could have spent hours watching the otters. Too cute! Brooklyn was truly studying every creature with great awe. I loved watching her soak it all in.

I know you are giving an odd look to the flamingo picture. There they were with their bent up necks loudly threatening to peck the other. I couldn't resist laughing and taking a photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home